I'm back...again

I'm back again with blogging after more than a month of silence and hibernation. This time around, I will try to be more concise in my blogging. To all my friends asking me for an update on my blog, I really appreciate your patience.

The past weeks have been filled with lots of insights not only about myself but with other aspects of life in general. Inspiring books have been my companion lately. In the coming days, I will attempt to share those thoughts with you dear friends.

In the meantime, one of the things that has made me less of a pessimist was the thought that people at my age of 35 yrs old can still look forward to, at least, 25 years ahead of optimism, meaning and productivity. This thought has enabled me to enthusiastically plan ahead and to realize that though things may not always happen as I planned them to be, God's love never fails to show me that there is more to life. And in the last 35 years of my life, after connecting the dots, things almost always turned out for the better though it may have been peppered with some frustrations and disappointments.

Dear friends, hold on to God. He never fails. His love is enduring.

No comments: