Catching Up

I need to do some catching up in this blog after more than a month of silence. Not that I was extremely busy nor very preoccuppied with more important stuffs the past several weeks. In fact, I am starting to blog again because I am getting busier these days at work.

Not only do I want to catch up with blogging but I want to catch up with life. I want to blog again because I want to live again. (How about that for a jingle?) Ok, hold it right there. I do not intend to dramatize whatever challenges I've been through lately. I just want to say that sometimes we feel that we have stopped living because we get confused with what's more important in life. That's what happened to me. Life sometimes has it's way of telling us that some of our ways of thinking and doing things don't work anymore. And we cannot forever bargain with life. Time and tide do not wait for any man. We have to move on. Forward.

Yeah, life sometimes kicks our butts! It sometimes hits us where we are weak and vulnerable. And when it hits us there, there is nothing more important to us than the pain we experience. Our toothache is our world! I had a "toothache" lately, that's figuratively speaking. And am now in the process of extracting this "decayed tooth". I want to enjoy life with all its realities. There is joy in simple things. There is joy in taking big risks in life even though we may fail sometimes. And that is why I am blogging. I want to experience the simple joy it brings which for the past several weeks I can't find joy in.

So I am welcoming myself home. I want to catch up with myself. I want to be soulsearcher again!

1 comment:

Kakay said...

welcome home honeypie!